Re: [TCLUG:12209] Sisyphus (was: [Re:hello])

Carl, you're pretty far from clueless.  I've got quite a few lusers here
that need a good session with my "clue bat".

Mmm...sounds like a good idea.  I've got a couple problems that need
solving, and I'm sure I could be of use to someone else, albeit on a
somewhat limited basis.