Re: [TCLUG:12209] Sisyphus (was: [Re:hello])

>I was also wondering if anyone else would be interested in working on this.
>I'm sure that there are other people who would like to learn more about the
>guts of Linux, and it would be nice to have a separate brain working on
>this.
        I'm interested. i've got a couple of old 486/25sx's I'm willing to
donate to experimentation.
        I admit to being rather clueless about a lot of things, and maybe
not all that ambitious about others; but I'm more than willing to help at an
'experimentfest' or the like.

        maybe we should have an "experimentfest" sometime. people bring
their computer problems (install probelms, compiling code problems, software
experiments [!]), and we collaborate on fixing them. kind of like an
installfest; but more advanced. I know this is the sort of thing that tends
to be rather time-consuming; but it really helps if you can bounce ideas off
people instantly, rather than have to write mails after banging your head
against -Wall for a while. ;>

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN