Re: [TCLUG:12143] hello

>      And Katie, you REALLY want to pay attention to us SuSE
> users.  We're the only sane people here.

Actually If you're looking for a realy easy install grab a copy of SuSE
6.3 from best buy. It's cheaper than Redhat and IMHO the basic install
ran easier than windoze. It even has a cute X windows interface.

Justin Coyne <jcoyne@software.umn.edu>

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of
the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by
violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison