Re: [TCLUG:12392] AMD K6-350

Its just a Compaq Presario I got a few years ago, and put a new proccessor into.
There are no switches, jumpers, or BIOS settings to toggle, but windows never
had a problem with it (which suprised me GREATLY).  The original CPU was a 200,
so I'm not reallly surprised that this is happening, but, then again, I am....
--