Re: [TCLUG:12392] AMD K6-350

Does that motherboard support processor speeds above 200mhz. That seems
like the most likely problem.

Justin Coyne <jcoyne@software.umn.edu>

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of
the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by
violent and sudden usurpations." - James Madison