From: Colin Kilbane [mailto:kilb0023@tc.umn.edu]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 7:50 PM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:12409] Soyo motherboards?

Two of my ex roommates went to work as techs at a mail order company in
Kansas.  They didn't like them one bit.  They had piles of refurbished
ones, indicating that they had relatively high percentage of failures.
You may get one that works and be happy with it for years.  On the other
hand it could be a nightmare.  They recommend A-open, intel, and Asus.
I have run all three and have had few problems if any.

Colin Kilbane