Re: [TCLUG:12432] lilo troubles of my own

I want it to be C...that's the problem.  I want to boot off of the SCSI
drive, ID 6. There's no other drives in the system, (except floppy) just
the SCSI drive on ID6, and the adapter on 7.  It seems like the adapter
is trying to load LILO from the drive, but it says Missing Operating
System.