Printing problems

I freely admit I know very little about how the *nix printing system
works.  I suppose I *should* learn...  When I set up my printer, I only
read enough to get it printing.

Anyway, the problem is that when I print a multi-page text file, it clips
off the last line.  Sometimes it cuts it off halfway through the line.
I'm not sure even where I would begin to track this problem down.

Here's the contents of my /etc/printcap if it helps...

##PRINTTOOL3## LOCAL bjc600 360x360 letter {} BJC600 24 1
lp:\
        :sd=/var/spool/lpd/lp:\
        :mx#0:\
        :sh:\