CD ripper

Hi everyone,

I just picked up a new CD-ROM drive that's fast enough to rip CDs and make
MP3s. I've never tried it before and I notice that there are several
difference encoders, various rippers, graphical frontends, etc. Anyone
have a recommendation on a nice combination that should work well with a
minimum of fuss?

Also, I hear people mention that they've got an MP3 server. Is this
typically an NFS/Samba-exported directory of MP3s, or is it something
more?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson        | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S. | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/