RE: [TCLUG:12531] tomcat vs jserv

	Are there different levels?  For example with JBuilder there is
foundation, development & enterprise.

	does VAJ just have the entire full-blown package for free?  or did
you buy the full edition you have?

> >         I've tried using JRun many many many times and (for me) was
> always
> > an excercise in frustration.  I was able to get Apache-JServ/GnuJSP
> working
> > in comparatively short order.
> >

> I have never tried JRun except on NT boxes and usually it is easy to set
> up.

	Yeah, the JRun stuff is capable of running on a 'nix box, but they
don't put nearly the effort on the 'nix install as they do Win32

	Mark