Re: [TCLUG:12468] talk on Linux Logical Volume Manager at U of MN

>Well, for starters, tell us about the beer.
        a pitcher of Paulaner Hefe-Weizen (since Heinz is German, we got him
German beer), and a pitcher of Killian's Red.
        maybe there was a third pitcher at some point; but I was too deep in
conversation with various people to notice. I talked to Heinz about linux
clustering technology, Heirarchical Storage Management (new stuff to me),
and German tourists in Sweden stealing the "moose crossing" signs, among
other things. :)

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN