Re: [TCLUG:12617] Full vs 1/2 Duplex

> By the way, nuri, which resides in South Korea has sustained transfer
> rates of about 14K/S, with a potential to go as high as 22.

Yeah, I'm getting 12.7 now, but a REALLY bad sustained...

I'm even trying GetRight, to try and grab portions of the file from a number of
Mirrors I did find.  GR is just not behaving like I remember it doing in the
past.  It keeps dropping connections, and not retrying, not giving any message
at all....

I'm just hoping that it will be finished downloading by tomorrow morning...