RE: WordPerfect 8 for Linux

I had the same problem with WP8 when I tried to use it
under OpenLinux, but installing CorelLinux (thanks to
the Mrs. for the belated Xmas present :)) seems to
have made the problem go away.

belated update- I did get the video problem I was
havign sorted out, but the problems the digest was having
kept me from seeing your replies. Thanks anyway.
Next up: getting the OS to see the ZIP drive and
replacing the eTower's factory Winmodem with something
Linux-compliant, not necessarily in that order.