Re: [TCLUG:12656] Mandrake 7.0

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> <shot class=cheap>
> > What's wrong is you're using Mandrake, Official Distribution of the We
> > Love Random Bugs Society (formerly the Hey, Let's Compile Everything with
> > an Experimental Compiler Society).
> </shot>

:D

> It's a 3-button, Logitech FirstMouse+. Never had to emulate before.

Curses! I was lulled into prideful complacency, thinking I had the
solution. When you run 'XF86Setup' (or whichever tool you use), have you
already tried all the possible mouse drivers (PS/2, MouseMan, there are a
bunch...)? I'm guessing you have already. Other than that, I don't know.

> > High-school Graduate
>
> Sure, but what school?

That's the kicker, innit.

--