Re: [TCLUG:12656] Mandrake 7.0

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Christopher Reid Palmer wrote:

Heya, Chris... I thought you'd fallen into a large hole of some sort.
Anywho...

> What's wrong is you're using Mandrake, Official Distribution of the We
> Love Random Bugs Society (formerly the Hey, Let's Compile Everything with
> an Experimental Compiler Society).

Personally, I've found Mandrake to be more reliable then RH.  Admittedly,
I've only used the 6.1 release.  And, I haven't played with Debian, Slack,
etc...

> Another thing that might be wrong is that you didn't tell X to emulate
> three buttons on your two-button mouse. I've had that before (even on
> non-Mandrake distributions). (Hey, wait! This might not be a Mandrake
> problem at all! *light bulb*)

I've already forgotten.  Didn't he say he actually had a 3 button mouse?
Why would he need to emulate one?

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"