Re: [TCLUG:12656] Mandrake 7.0

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I've just installed Mandrake 7.0. It's got some excellent new features,
> BTW. Suddenly, however, I can't middle-click to cut-and-paste between
> xterms anymore. Odd, since it worked fine before. Any ideas what's wrong?

What's wrong is you're using Mandrake, Official Distribution of the We
Love Random Bugs Society (formerly the Hey, Let's Compile Everything with
an Experimental Compiler Society).

Another thing that might be wrong is that you didn't tell X to emulate
three buttons on your two-button mouse. I've had that before (even on
non-Mandrake distributions). (Hey, wait! This might not be a Mandrake
problem at all! *light bulb*)

--
Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerfireworks.com/

High-school Graduate