Re: Re: [TCLUG:12799] help me find a MUA

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:14:42 -0600
> To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
> From: Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>
> Subject: Re: [TCLUG:12799] help me find a MUA
>
> Quoting Chris McKinley (lamfada@lugh.net):
> > Balsa, yep.  It has about the the same UI as spruce, currently Balsa
has
> > better attachment handling, but spruce will be supporting pgp/gpg.
>
> Does it store your email in v-folders? I think they are called v-folders.
The
> GNOME team said the email package would allow you to store email as
flatfiles
> or inside a DB.

I think that's GMail ..... one of my compatriots tried it, and his
consensus was that it wasn't very stable.
It keeps everything in a small MySQL database, which is a neat enough idea,
if you like databases.....
Anyway, I'm trying out spruce ... seems to be not too bad...

			HELP!  MY TYPEWRITER IS BROKEN!
					-- e. e. cummings

++ Dan Debertin
++ Systems Administrator