Re: [TCLUG:12870] Fast CGI

Actually, theres good reason you want to install it.

Fast CGI allows a CGI program to run more like an apache module.  Fast CGI
will save CPU time on the server and on top of that allows the user to
jump platforms to IIS or netscape with no problems but perhaps a
recompile.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,