Re: [TCLUG:12882] bad day (summary)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> I run them from the external box? I'll probably switch to postfix for my
> MTA, but that won't affect Mailman (my listserv software).

     Actually moving to postfix will affect mailman; I still
can't get them to cooperate with each other.  Whenever I
send to a list it bounces back at me with a message like:

command died with error 2
/home/mailman/scripts/wrapper post "listname"

     I'm sure it's something stupid which I've just
overlooked, but lately the time isn't available to muck
around with it.  If you get it up & running though let me
know what you did.

Scott
--
I love you more than anything in this world.
I don't expect that will last.