RE: [TCLUG:12929] Let's hear it for Domino Server!

I agree - I've been pushing as hard as I can to get some of
the things that really shouldn't be in Lotus Notes into HTML instead...

But around here Lotus Notes is the silver bullet for just about
everything.

When I say that Lotus Notes is not, for example, an e-mail client,
that doesn't mean that it can't do e-mail - it just wasn't built to do
so from the beginning, and it doesn't do it very well.  I mean, Emacs
can check your e-mail, but do you normally refer to Emacs as an
e-mail client?

Nick Reinking

reid@pconline.com, on 01/27/2000 10:31:36 AM