Re: [TCLUG:12912] SCSI advice

> How about Advantsys? $170
>
> http://necxdirect.necx.com/hai/prod_page.html?key=0000144791&nonce=guest
>
> They say they support Linux also. Anybody use one of these?

I've used an Advansys ISA SCSI controller. I was not impressed as much by
their web site, specifically their support section, although I found the
drivers I needed.

I never had a real problem with the card but, being ISA, it never
performed as well as any PCI card. Linux has come with Advansys drivers
for some time, and they pretty much work.

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

"Wait a minute, Joe. If what you're saying is true,
then I still don't care." - Dave Nelson, News Radio