Re: [TCLUG:13011] This is just too funny

You've obviously never worked on an '89 crown vic wagon. :)

My big problem with cars is the cost for parts.  I got a '95 crown vic
"Police Interceptor" (A.S.R recovery through sheer horsepower?!), the #1
spark plug cable was arcing, so I went to replace it...$95 for the
replacement cables.  They were "special" (ala fancy special, not
short-bus special).  The plug that connected to the spark plug was 4"
long, they were some special hybrid metal alloy, meant to handle heavier
amperage.  The plugs were "Gold Platinum Plus" and were $8 each.
Although I can feel the difference when I ham on it in the left lane to
pass old people, it costs an arm and a leg.  Plus insurance (don't get
me started on this sham) and wear and tear...cars just suck your money.