Re: [TCLUG:13011] This is just too funny

  Hi,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Ben Kochie wrote:

> see, from my point of view, I don't see what they are complaining about, I
> do most of my own mechanical work on my vehicles, most parts in the engine
> are plug and play (hehe)  the only trouble with vehicles is the diagnosis
> of a problem.  personaly i don't find cars that utterly complex.

I'm sure if I'd have been into cars since I was 15 I'd know a whole lot
more about them now. But since I was denied a driver's license I had no
incentive.

I'm not as completely clueless as some 'computer users' are. I have had
mechanics try to pull the "You need a new Johnson Rod" thing on me...

-Yaron