Re: [TCLUG:13013] Mozilla M13

Thanks for the review of M13. I'm going to have to go download it now.

One note though:

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Scott wrote:

>      Now for stuff I like.  Text rendering is really fast,
> it might just beat IE5 on that, or at least tie.  It renders
> tables *really* fast, the best I've ever seen.

Has anyone used the Opera beta for Linux (yeah, it's not free, but...)? I
use only opera in Windows NT at work (except to test things in other
browsers), and I compared its rendering against M11's with Mozilla.org's
smoketests (or whatever they were called). It was close, but I think opera
won. I'll have to try it again. Also, I just checked, and Opera is using
20 megs of ram right now on my P2-400. It does work on a 486 though, so it
must not _always_ use that much... ;)

Luke