Re: [TCLUG:13013] Mozilla M13

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> Are you talking about having success with it on NT or on Linux?

NT. Though, I think it has a slow memory leak. I leave it running for days
at a time, and eventually it will crash with no explaination (usually, as
with most crashes, at the most inconvient time). According to the Task
Manager (aka top ;), it starts with 6 M of RAM, and just goes up. On the
other hand, the crashing could be more due to my habit of having about 15
documents open at the same time...

Still, it crashes less than Communicator, and it's much faster.

Luke