Re: [TCLUG:13004] AP Comp. Sci.

First day of CSci this year (UMN-TC CSci 1901, Scheme) was where the
question was raised, "What do computer scientists do?"

Not only do they program... but they must solve problems.  They must
construct algorythms... among other things I dont remember anymore :)

Scheme is an excellent language for playing around with a method to do
something without having to worry about how your doing with syntax, IMHO.

Plus, it gets you to think about your code. :)