RE: [TCLUG:13004] AP Comp. Sci.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Michael Hentges wrote:

> Then on to java or C++! I'll have to check out python - heard of it, but
Its gotta be a proven fact somewhere that many people dont move into
C++/Java from C procedural programming very easily.

Scheme, however, is a differetn story, its different enough that you dont
learn some of the bad habits before C++/Java :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | Robots are most often found in server rooms,