Re: [TCLUG:13090] Java Developers

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Perry Hoekstra (dutchman@uswest.net):
> > Are there a goodly number of Java/Linux developers on this list?  I would
> > not mind comparing experiences, etc.
>
> Is there enough interest to start a tclug-java or tclug-programming list? I am
> on the Twin Cities Java User Group mailing list (TCJUG) and there has only
> been 1 post in over month.
>
> So, I am thinking I'd start a new list as part of the tclug?
>
> Yah or nay?

I would say yes.  The TCJUG is more of an announcement list for Intertech to send
out reminders for the monthly meeting.

--

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.