apache how-to

Can anyone recommend a genereal "Apache How To" site or page I can check
out?  I checked out linuxberg but they did not really have one, i would
guess apache is too lage and complicated to really do a quick how to on,
but if anyone knows of one I would appreciate it.

Eventually after I get a faster connection to the net i want to run a
web site from home using apache, i installed in using red hats
installation and "it works", but i don't really know how to configure it
for a domain, just for testing purposes for now, so when i type
www.foo.com i can get my local machine's stuff. I do have some
familiarity with some of the files, e.g. httpd.conf, but we run 2 DNS's
at work, which I have done some stuff with and I don't know how to do it
on one machine. Is there a good book? I do love to read.

Also, anyone have any ideas for the sight, generationx.org? Also, anyone
know of any DSL or anything faster than a dialup in the Bville area?
Thanks.

Erick