Recommended Distro for dedicated Firewall.

Hello,

	I am setting up a dedicated firewall and looking for a recommendation for
the best Linux Distro to use. I have used Red Hat in the past, but I am
looking for an alternative. Here are the specs.

	On a 486/DX 66 MHz with 12 MB RAM and 270 MB HD
	2 Linksys ISA NICs
	256Kbps connection

	I am looking for a distro that will be the most secure and easy to set up.
While at the same time being the most efficient (if that is an issue)

	Thank You,
	Shawn Roske
	Tech Developer
	WebKromatic LLC