Re: [TCLUG:13144] Recommended Distro for dedicated Firewall.

You might also want to look into the 'Linux Router Project'

Its a floppy distribution running in a ramdisk, with just about nothing but the
basic networking stuff in place.

Its an easy install, and configuration is easy too (menu driven)

Brian
--