Re: [TCLUG:13146] VI quick reference

What in the name of the Maker is wrong with vi?  It's my editor of choice for everything I do!  I write code in it!  Hell, I write my mail in it!  It's a sweet editor, and
it's a sinch to use if you spend 5 minutes commiting a few simple keystrokes to memory.There have been quite a few times when having a dual-mode editor has saved my ass and
protected me from doing some damage to a file I was editing.

Gabe