Re: [TCLUG:19461] Multiple VM's

A question just to clarify:
You say if all the RAM is divided up, there's no processing power left for
your host OS.  This assumes youv've done a "host"-type setup.

Any experience with the parallel setup?  (I installed Linux-side VM on my
Dual Boot and blindly followed the instructions, but I haven't had enough
opportunity to test it yet to see the effects you've mentioned here.)

gs