Re: [TCLUG:19509] SCSI Confusion? or LVD on a SCSI 2 controler

Colin,

Could you attach some prices to these things ($XX.XX or best offer would
be great)? I might be interested if they are inexpensive enough, but I
don't want to bug you if these things are out of my (or someone elses)
current price range, or if I don't think they are a great deal, or
whatever. A few more details on the items would be good too, but not too
many. Thanks,

Troy