Qmail and Sendmail

Heres the deal: I have an email server which has an internet IP and a valid
domain name.  I also have a second box on the same network with a domain
name and a real IP.  The first box is teh email server for the school.  The
second box is my private play toy... it acts as my email server and play
server.  Generally I test everything on box 2 before I go and put it on box
1. We need to bring box 1 down tomarrow for some maitence, and we have no
secondary mail server defined..... Small problem? Maybe.  Box 1 is running
Sendmail and my box, box 2 is running Qmail.  Is there anyway to have my
box, box 2, Accept all Mail for box 1, queue, don't try to deliver it, then
have me manually enter a command to transfer all mail recieved by box 2 back
to box 1?  Therefore there would only be about 2 minutes of downtime vs
about 2 hours?  Is this to complex? I plan on changing the ip of box2 to
match that of box if this possible!

Thanks for the input and advice.

  Jonathan A. Kline, A+  <jonathankl@ism-sabis.net>
              Asst. System Administrator, International School of MN

--END Geek Code--