Bootable Image Lilo and CDRW

Okay heres the deal:
    I need/want to make myself a system admin disk. I want it bootable and
able to boot linux(maybe the bbc), dos, and a memory checker whichs can be
booted through lilo.  Has anyone ever written lilo to a cdr or cdrw? Once I
get the bootable stuff done, I need to add some other files, and sys admin
tools, like fdisk, format.... Ghost, Drive Image.................  Most of
the stuff I need from a day to day bais.  I want this cd to be the bomb.
Anyone have any ideas as to how to do the bootable thing with dos, linux and
the memory manger?

TIA:
  Jonathan A. Kline, A+  <jonathankl@ism-sabis.net>
              Asst. System Administrator, International School of MN

--END Geek Code--