RE: [TCLUG:19949] USWest DSL @ 640K

Woot!!!  I guess my DSL hasn't retrained since before I left.  I just
reloaded it and:

netweed#sh int wan0
wan0   ADSL Physical Port
       Line Trained
       512 Kbps down; 272 Kbps up; 136 down baud; 136 up baud
       Line Quality 23 dB
       TX Power +10.1 dB  Remote TX Power +17.3 dB
       GTI FW Rel B.90

Now I'll start tweaking the line build-out and see if we can get that a
little better :)

Adam Maloney
Systems Administrator
Sihope Communications