From: psp@printwareinc.com [mailto:psp@printwareinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 8:09 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:18480] distro diffs

On RPM -F option...

>This is an option that isn't included on all setups though.  That's
probably
>why it's not in the man page.  You need an add-on script for it.  Seems
RedHat
>distributions have it, but SuSE doesn't...

Are the differences between Linux versions summarized or cataloged anywhere?
I think this would be a good service to the Linux community, at least until
it becomes so polyglot that there are more differences than similarities.

Philip S. Plumbo           | Printware, Inc.           |
psp@printwareinc.com       | 1270 Eagan Industrial Rd. | voice: 651-456-1400
http://printwareinc.com    | St. Paul, MN 55121  USA   |   fax: 651-454-3684