Re: [TCLUG:18338] openssh upgrade...

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 07:53:56AM -0500, andy@theasis.com wrote:

>But it comes across more like "I'll stop after one more shot, placing the
>blame for any hard feelinjgs on the other guys". Bad form.

Good point. And right on the money.

Very childish I admit.

>> I thought it was funny and would make for good discussion about dists.
>> But it is clearly just a flame war for you redhat folks. Lighten up a
>> little.
>
>Gross generalization, and very inaccurate.
>There are people who are learning things as a result of this discussion,
>because some other people are trying to mitigate your extreme comments.
>Far more than those who have been flaming.

I guess some good can come of it. But perhaps I should stick a bunch of
obligatory :-) in there so people know when I am just poking fun. Does anyone
think I truly believe that the RedHat supervisors use whips? c'mon! It was a
joke. You know humor.

<STUPID_JOKE> And btw, emacs sucks. </STUPID_JOKE>

--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.