RE: QuadEthernet

I've used a ZNYX quad-ethernet card to the point that Redhat 6.1
autodetected it at install time and configured and worked properly in a test
environment. I was originally going to use it on Checkpoint FW-1 for Linux,
but I haven't heard anything good about their Linux version, so we've held
off. So... I can't say how it'll work under load, but it is definitely
supported and should work fine...

www.znyx.com

Kevin