Re: [TCLUG:18442] What books do you recommend for a newbie?

Note that shipping cost for one book is a lot more than 1/2 the cost of
shipping 2 books. I.e., increments are cheap.

Also, shipping costs depend on where the shipment goes (e.g., UPS zones),
which might explain why, e.g., a fatbrain order might ship cheaper for a
particular person than a bookpool order, but that same shipment may change
for another, depending on where they are relative to the shipper.

Andy