Re: [TCLUG:18511] Materials Processing

Hello,

> Okay, I'm looking for sorta-cheap PCI video cards. Anyone know if
>  Materials Processing carries anything? The phone number listed on
>  their
>  site doesn't work...

I have hit MPC up for PCI video cards several times recently, and they
have squat nothing. Used to be the place was stocked with 2-4MB PCI cards
for around $5-10 but those days are gone... maybe to return someday again
or not.

I have had good luck at the strange little computer store on Selby Ave.
in St. Paul, I think they are called Abbai Computers. They had a pile of
2MB/4MB S3 cards for around $12 or $15 each. Also, when Computer
Rennaissance doesn't have their heads completely up their chuff, they
sell 2MB video for about $15.