Re: [TCLUG:18530] Redhat 6.2 Sparc Linux and openssh/openssl

  Hi,

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Bob Tanner wrote:

> > Well, if I can get any of my #$%^& sparcs to boot I'll give it a shot! I'm
> > having HUGE serial-console probs with them.
> Redhat 6.2 ?

Redhat 6.0, 6.1, 6.2 and Solaris 2.6, 7 and 8. It might be my
cable. Sometimes you get stuff on the serial, sometimes you don't, but the
Online status indicated _does_ change. I have to look at the dhcp log to
see that the machine has booted.

Anyway, I plugged my monitor to one, and found it it doesn't boot cause it
gets a #$%^  Bus Error while running fsck!

-Yaron