Lets have more eOne fun.

    Ok, I've pushed Mandrake off to the side and installed Suse.  Install
seemed to go smoothly, however, when the machine is finished booting up the
screen goes blank.  Now this happened before when I would try to run X.  The
Suse install must have installed X as well, and if so it's not configured
correctly. Now how do I get to the shell login prompt from either during the
booting or at the blank screen so that I can configure X correctly.  The
Alt-F keys to switch to a new virtual console didn't seem to work, however,
I will try again when I wake up in the morning.  Just wanted to get this off
and rolling so you could throw all kinds of suggestions at me before I hit
the sack.

        -Lord Xoi
     <sdmud.org:7777>