Re: [TCLUG:18539] Tiny laptop firewall distro suggestions, please

On Thu, 1 Jun 2000, Chris Schumann wrote:

> Can you kind folks suggest some distributions I should try that will
> actually install on this tiny drive?

Echoing a previous poster, I'll share my recommendation of Debian (though
I think, reading the whole thread, I'd do NetBSD).

I had a couple old 386's and 486's that I decided I wanted to set up as
terminals. The smallest hard drive I had in one of them was an 80MB. No
problem. I installed only what I needed of Debian (this was in slink
days), and it ran perfectly within I think < 60MB.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock