Re: Tiny laptop firewall distro suggestions, please

Wow. Many thanks to the seven of you who made suggestions about small
linux distributions.

I looked at many of the distro's listed, and the thing that stopped me
was that none of the tiny ones seem to be built for laptops:
Specifically, none had PCMCIA and network support right off.

MuLinux seemed to have a two-floppy solution, but no driver for my card.

etc.

So I think I'll next give Debian or NetBSD a try.

If there's interest (meaning you tell me you want me to), I'll update
the list with what I find.

Later,
Chris