Re: [TCLUG:18474] Internet to your Sailboat (was: mp3 pirate)

The local Ham radio network operates at 9600.  I think a backbone exists for
doing 19.2K, but that is mainly for sending traffic between bbs's.

No encryption allowd, but you get your own static IP in the 44. network.

It's kind of fun use for a machine if you want to try it.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ