Re: [TCLUG:18571] Lap net

The pcmcia package has a config file for each type
of card (serial, network, etc) that you can put settings
in and also put in programs that get run before the card
is set up or just before it is taken down.  I haven't really
messed with them but in theory it should work.

Check *.opts in the pcmcia config dir in /etc.

Tim