Re: [TCLUG:18634] porting to TI

>If you don't want it... I'll take it....... That would be fun to play
>with.......

My thinking exactly when I bought.  Unfortunately I don't currently have the
time or the funds for such a project so it's been a nightstand for about a
year now (no complaints btw, it's been a good nightstand).  From what I can
guess it's running some sort of proprietary UNIX.  I've talked to the
professor who used to maintain this thing over at St. Cloud State and he
says it really did its job (when it was the fastest machine on the market,
of course).  FYI the mainframe itself is about 1'x1'x2'.  The drives and
console are external.  It'll slip into most cars easily.