Roadrunner

have arranged for them to be the presenter at the Twin Cities PC Users
(TCPC) group general meeting July 11.  This is held near the Mall of America
at the Eagles Aerie 3802.  This is at  the corner of Old Cedar and Old
Shakopee Road and the specific address is 9150  Old Cedar Avenue. This is
free and open to the public and I would invite TCLUG members to attend and
learn more about Roadrunner.  I think they are going to have a live hookup.
I will post to this list later for updates and reminder.  Information will
also be available on the TCPC website at htt://www.tcpc.com or the 24/7 line
is 952-883-0471

Terry Houle
Vice President